- It is mandatory that you all join the slack as it will be our main platform to contact all of you over the course of the hackathon.
- Be sure to turn notifications ON and the Do Not Disturb mode on Slack OFF. In this group, we encourage you to get to know each other and share your skills.
- From 4 pm PST on June 5, you can also start forming teams over slack in the "teams" channel if you do not already have one.
- If you already have a team, you may register via this google form. Please select only one member of your group to fill this form out.
- By June 5th at 10pm PST, all of you will have a team of 3 members. Once you have formed your team, please be sure to fill out the form as well.
- On the morning of the 6th, you will have to fill out a registration form to be eligible to compete. These links will be sent via the slack group.
We will also be compiling a video about the hackathon, so if you wish to be featured, make sure to film your team’s progress and share them with us either through the slack channel or our email!
If you have any questions over the course of the hackathon, you can reach out using slack.
See you soon!